Spending my Sunday morning with En Vogue, and you should, too.
- The spring songs that will keep me rockin' now till at least next week:
- Collective Soul: "Anything"
- Dave Matthews Band: "Long Black Veil"
- Electric Light Orchestra: "10538 Overture"
- Haim: "If I Could Change Your Mind (MK Remix)"
- Jojo: "Baby It's You"
- Michael Jackson: "Will You Be There"
- Metric: "Gold Guns Girls"
- Say Lou Lou: "Julian (The Chainsmokers Remix)"
- XX v. Notorious B.I.G.: "Dead Wrong Intro"
- Rob Zombie: "Dragula"
Fresh sounds, every day.
- Now that I'm back in marathon mode, I need new jams to keep the pace...:
- Avicii: "Hey Brother"
- Dixie Chicks: "Sin Wagon"
- Lady Gaga & R. Kelly: "Do What U Want"
- Ellie Goulding: "Burn"
- Calvin Harris & Ayah Marar: "Thinking About You"
- Kaskade & Mindy Gledhill: "Eyes"
- Nero: "Reaching Out"
- Rascal Flatts: "Fast Cars & Freedom"
- Britney Spears: "Work Bitch"
- Touch Sensitive: "Pizza Guy"
Fresh sounds, every day.
- This first round of winter anthems will keep me warm when it's cold:
- Arcade Fire: “It’s Never Over (Oh Orpheus)”
- Avicii: “Hey Brother”
- Boom Boom Rocket & Ian Livingstone: “Smooth Operetta”
- Capital Cities: “Safe & Sound”
- Léo Delibes: “Duo des fleurs / Sous le dome épais (The Flower Duet)”
- Heart: “Magic Man”
- Oscar Isaac & Marcus Mumford: “Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song)”
- Kaskade with Mindy Gledhill: “Eyes”
- The Shondells & Tommy James: “Draggin’ the Line”
- Carly Simon: “Why”
Carly Simon: “Why”
Carly can do no wrong, this song is everything, and that’s how I dance.
Fresh jams, every day.
- Went on a song-buying spree last night (yes, sometimes I still actually pay money for music). These little looney tunes all made the cut:
- Madison Beer: "Melodies"
- Third Eye Blind: "Losing a Whole Year"
- Phoenix: "Trying to Be Cool"
- Snow Patrol: "Called Out in the Dark"
- Killers: "Shot at the Night"
- Naked & Famous: "Hearts Like Ours"
- Third Eye Blind: "Semi-Charmed Life"
- Avicii: "Wake Me Up"
- Phoenix: "Chloroform"
- Leonard Cohen: "Hallelujah"
The theme to Reading Rainbow is so timeless, like “Hey Jude”.
I’m going through a D’arcy phase. Have you ever known a cooler chick? Should we all start writing on our jeans? Does it all come naturally, or do you think she had to work at being so bad-ass?
- Van Morrison: These are the days of the endless summer.
- Meat Loaf: These are the days that never end.
Ace Hood with Rick Ross and Future: “I Woke Up in a New Bugatti”
Current favorite song.