For the past year a rather large and not unfriendly crab has lived atop my books on my desk at work. We have a live-and-let-live relationship: not much conversation and he hates to exert himself, yet I take comfort knowing he’s there every morning when I get to the office. Anyway, this raffia-and-metal crustacean sensation needs a name. Who can help me name him?
FrED edits: Thanks to Riley, the crab has been christened Leon.
- littlelaur likes this
- properlyridiculous said:Leon.
- photographieparjour likes this
- blushscarlet said:Sebastian. Obviously.
- blushscarlet likes this
- freckledog likes this
- theseaneffect said:Bob Gnarley
- perkieandmowgli likes this
- k10tales said:cornelius
- aaygeecee said:Oscar. Crabs all look like Oscars to me.
- dollfacexox23 likes this
- caryrandolph posted this