Let’s have an open discussion about thigh-high boots.
Office appropriate with pants?
Specifically this pair?
How do we feel about thigh-highs?
Talk to me.
- ajhphoto said: As a male who pays attention, all that matters is that there’s a confidence that exudes out of a woman who wears them.
- lapetitefigue said: i posted about this last night. mine are tamer, with a scant heel and a more equestrian bent, but still thigh-high. still buttery black leather. these are luscious; who cares what others think? if you can walk in them, you deserve to have them!
- sassandnattitude said: Fantastic. Buy them. Now. As the rest have said, would be great at work with a clean white blous/blazer combo and fitted pant underneath. After 6pm, great with tights and a long sleeved mini dress. DO IT.
- hellokatie said: I think since you work in fashion it could be doable, but they are pretty scandalous with the skin tight leather and the heel. You would definitely have to go super conservative everywhere else (i.e. button up blouse, blazer, maybe fitted wool pants)
- eminnyc said: absolutely not….until after 6pm…
- kitestothewind said: I think with pants and a very classy top, knee-highs are any time and any place appropriate.
- bestcoastbroad said: Depends on the job, but I’m thinking you could pull them off at Ralph Lauren with a silk blouse and clean-cut blazer.
- holliegraymatters said: Never appropriate in any situtation.
- thatkindofwoman said: With the pants, and thigh highs, are you thinking of doing a conservative sweater, or blouse & blazer look?
- caryrandolph posted this